Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Moroccan Cowl Crochet Pattern by Moogly Review



I've been following the Moogly blog for awhile now. She has some really great crochet designs, tutorials and more. I've learned a lot of unique technics that I love! 

She recently posted the Moroccan Midnight Cowl and I knew I had to make it! I just happened to have a skien of Boutique Midnight on hand. So I decided to make it! It was a very well written pattern and comes out lovely! So many photos and videos to help you along the way so you don't get stuck. I confused myself at first but it's was just me and it was late.  

I love the peeks of sparkle and the size it just right! I used the color way Moonlight and I Love This Yarn in Antique teal. The blue hues don't pop as much as the more colorful skeins so I just might have to make another! I like the warmer jewel tones and pops of color changes without much work . 



She also just posted a hat to match! So go make yourself an awesome set! 

3 comments:

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Love the colors!!! I already started the hat!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Moogly blog. Her round ups are great. I haven't decided whether I want this cowl or not yet though.

Unknown said...

It looks great, I wish I could come up with an excuse to make another scarf but 20 might be more than enough.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.