Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mini Mystery CAL from Merry Messy Life Part #1

HI! Hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start. I decided to have some fun crochet time just for me today. I'm joining in a Mini Mystery Crochet-A-Long hosted by Merry Messy Life


I was enticed by this one because it's called the Mini Mystery CAL! So that tells me it will be simple and not take to much time. I also liked that it uses basic worsted weight and H hook. Makes for a great stash buster with materials I already have. 

Part one can be found here : Part #1

I decided to use colors that match my logo from my stash of Vanna's Choice. I can't tell you the exact colors because many don't have wrappers, but I think it's Rasperry, Lime, Aqua, & Duckie!


The triangle granny was very simple to make and I really like the looks of these! 
I'm even thinking of making more but we'll save the remnants of yarn I have left for the other steps just incase.  



There is plenty of time to join in this week so come join the fun if you can! 

2 comments:

Posh Pooch Designs said...

I decided to take a break, and do this CAl. I have my first piece done. FUN!

Unknown said...

Love them Elizabeth! You chose colors similar to mine. I love Vanna's Choice yarn. I'll share your post with my followers!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.