Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What's New & On Sale This Week

Week of : May 28 - June 3rd 

Hope you all had an enjoyable three day weekend while reflecting on the importance of Memorial Day! Thank you to all those how have paid the ultimate price for our Country! 

With June around the corner - I've planned a theme of patterns for the month for  the pattern of the week. 
On The Farm 

This weeks pattern of the week is 
The Sleepy Cow

You can get this little cutie for only 2.99 in my instant download shop on Raverly through Sun Jun 3rd. 
(no coupon needed, discount automatically applied at checkout) 

Click here to purchase -----> 

Don't forget about the New Alligator / Crocodile Release
It's still on sale in Raverly for 3.95 through Wed May 30th



New patterns in process coming soon!!! 

1. Flower bonnet Set in Several sizes, You can read about that in this blog post from Fri. 

2. I received a custom order for a Dragon. I was so excited because I'd already had a prototype from earlier in the year because it's the Year of the Dragon, but I got busy and set it aside. This gave me an excuse to make it and rewrite notes on the pattern. 
Soon I'll have a much requested pattern for a Dinosaur/Dragon. 



Important Update to Pinchy the Lobster: 

If you previously purchased the Lobster Pattern. I found a mistake in it last night while working one up. 
In the Tail on Rows 3 & 4 the fpdc and bpdc stitches are on opposite rows. I sent Ravelry updates to people that had purchase there but if you purchased via Etsy you'll need to email me to get an updated pattern. Please email with your order number. You can find it by logging into your Etsy account and look under purchases. 

Are you looking to Advertise you shop? I've got several slots open on the blog for the Month of June. You can read about it here. I have several options. If you interested just contact me via the contact tab. 

Have a fabulous week!!! 






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You animal crochet pattern hats are just too cute! I love the little cow outfit :) Great creative imagination :)
~B
http://www.bclskeystrokes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.