Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Seeds

As long as I can remember my parents always had a garden both flowers and food. I'd like to say I love to garden but it's just not my thing. I'm lacking a green thumb. {plus I hate pulling weeds and bugs...LOL}

I do love to watch the process of a tiny seed grow into something big and beautiful! My sweet hubby brought home these cute little seed kits for the kids. So today we planted some watermelon and tomatoes. I don't know if I'll ever see fruit but I think the kids will enjoy the process of growing something all there own.

So here is what we did for our first day of Spring Break...

the kit! 

Ayden was so excited to plant his watermelon seeds

Add a little water and love......

OH don't forget the sunshine! 

I'll let you know how our little garden grows....if I don't kill it first... ;P

1 comments:

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Looking forward to seeing things progress. I only planted a herb garden this year.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.