Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds

It's Friday and I thought I'd share/spotlight a few things I found this week.

Etsy Find

One of my favorite bloggers Mandy of Mandipidy  has started a new esty shop featuring her own illustrated works. These are darling and I'm saving my pennies to get one soon. You'll have to check them out!  She hand sketches them, digitally edits and has them printed on textured cardstock to give them a canvas look! From the alphabet, sewing to coffee she has a great selection! Please check her out!






Blog find:

Have you ever checked out "the Crochet Spot"

She has lots of unique patterns and fun ideas for us crochet fanatics.

I loved this post from this week on " how to Crochet: a pop out flower stitch"

Borrowed image from Crochetspot.com


What better with spring around the corner to try a new technique with a flower!

I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I want to!!

- This last find well is more on a personal note.

I love Netflix - recently my son has been engrossed in our latest cartoon find - Shaun the Sheep! I think it's funny and well for some reason he loves it.

It's claymation type- like Wallace and Gromit. Only there is no talking and it's BBCish!

It's really about stupid sheep and they sure to riverdance a lot.

They have a website with all kinds of fun games and activities for the kiddos. It may not be new to you but it was to me so I thought you might like to look :)

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!




3 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute pattern! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Just wanted to let you know about an awesome sponsor giveaway going on right now on my blog, from the She Drinks Coffee at Midnight Etsy shop.
Hope to see you there! :-)

Have a great day and God bless,
Shannon

Elisabeth Spivey said...

I'd love to have a look - thanks for sharing!

CrochetBlogger said...

Thanks for the heads up on the blog ... I love to read crochet blogs and somehow hadn't come across Crochet Spot yet!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.