Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stocking Cap


Here is my newest creations. I love how the colors came together. I made this one to fit my Calleigh but these are super cute on newborn babies especially for photos. I've decided to venture out on some new items for photography props. Who doesn't just love pics of newborn babes? My goal is to make them even more adorable with soft accessories such as hats, diaper covers, sleeps sack, coocons, hammocks and more! 

Here are a few other items I've recently made for a friend that will be having her 1st baby any day now. 
If you interested in any of these items or would like to customize your very own items just send me an email- Calleighclips@att.net . I aim to please by making quality products at an affordable price. If you are a photographer and are interested in props please let me know. I'd love to partner up with some of you to get some professional photos of these items being used. 

2 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

You have been busy! Everything looks great!

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.