Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Shark Cuddle Cape Set Crochet Pattern

Shark Week is coming starting August 4th! 

I've had this design for the shark cuddle cape set on my hooks for a while now and after making it several different ways I fell in love with a chinstrap hat idea! I wanted my shark design sweet and not scary! I have to thank my awesome testers for their help. This shark has gone through lots of changes from when it was first drawn up. 


I can't wait to get this off to my photographer. Seeing it on a baby always makes a huge difference. One of my sweet testers took a pic on her little baby and it was adorable!! You can see that in my facebook tester album along with some other great sharks. 


I love the way the tail and fins turned out. They are slightly stuffed with poly-fil to hold shape. 


Look at those choppers and cute beady eyes! 

This fun new shark pattern is on sale in my Raverly shop for two more days! 
Wed Aug 31 - Thurs. Aug 1st (ends at midnight central) 
(Reg 5.95 on sale for $4.50. No coupon needed. Discount applied at checkout!) 

I can't wait to see your baby sharks! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.