Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pink Poodle Cuddle Critter Cape

It's a very busy time of year for me but October is an important month to me because it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Most people know someone with breast cancer. Last year my Grandmother was fighting it and won the battle. I made a darling little pink-a boo puppy in her honor and you can read more about her story and the puppy here:

This year I was trying to think of what to make and since Critter Capes are my speciality I had to do something. What's more perfect than a Pink Poodle. Michaels had some specialty pom pom yarn just for Breast Cancer Awareness month that was hot pink and I knew it would be perfect! ( It may be hard to find later but I'll have other options with a variegated pink pom pom yarn or other fun colors) I finally made some time to make this set up last night! I love it!


This set will be for sale soon and the pattern will be available to make your own hopefully in a week or two. I can't wait to see this on a baby!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.