Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pink-a-Boo Pink Puppy

Meet Pink-a Boo The Amigurumi Crochet Puppy. This was my 2nd attempt at amigurumi which basically just means stuffed toy. My first attempt was a poodle several months back but I didn't realize how big it was when I started it and I got bored with it. After finishing this project I still don't like amigurumi crochet. Your probably thinking- "So if  I don't like it why did I do it?"



My inspiration for this puppy came from several ideas. I'm part of the Create Crochet Etsy Team and the monthly project challenge is Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month. I wanted to try something different &  I came across this adorable puppy pattern by Emily Premise-Conclusion on Ravelry and it was free. 
She has other cute amigurumi patterns in Ravelry for purchase that you might like to check out.

I needed pink so I went with hot pink and added a cute little black bow. I named her pink-a-boo puppy because my little Calleigh was playing peek-a-boo with the puppies big ears. It was pretty cute!

Pink-a-boo is for sale in my Etsy shop if your interested just click here!

On a different note as you may know my Grandmother is currently fighting Breast Cancer. She had her last Chemo treatment last week and we were so excited for all the progress she made. Things were looking up. Well at her last check up they found two more masses of cancer so we're back at square one. She's going to have surgery again and start the chemo over. Please keep her and the family in your prayers! She's in good spirits but it's a set back and that's just not fun. 



2 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.