Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Police Officer Crochet Hat and Pants Set

I'm adding some new finished item sets to my Etsy Shop
I haven't enjoyed just crocheting from a pattern in a while. Writing/Creating my own patterns can be a lot of work and trying to put your own spin on it can be difficult especially when there are already great designs out there. So I decided to work from a fellow designers pattern and then add my own special touches for this special Police Officer set. 

Police Officer Hat and Pants Set


This free pattern is written very clearly and I had no issues with it at all. I did make a few minor changes for my own preference. 

*There wasn't a gauge measurement included but based on the stitch count and yarn used I knew I would need to go down one hook size.  I used a H (5.00mm) instead of the I (5.5mm). 

*I never do a Magic Circle. I like to work in a chain instead, so I chained 3 and worked 10 hdc in the 3rd ch from the hook to start. 

*I also increased my stitches and worked the brim just slightly differently just adding my own special shaping for my own design preference. 

The badge design shaping was fabulous! I love the way it turned out. The only thing I may change next time is to work it with 
G-hook just to make it slightly smaller for the Newborn size. 

Overall though I highly recommend this design, plus her fabulous pattern is written in all sizes Newborn to Adult. So you could make one for everyone! My son wants me to make him one! I'll have to add that to my to do list soon! 

Police Pants
I used my Firefighter Pants Design



This is a great basic pants pattern and I knew it would work great!
If you already have this pattern simply work the Waistband in Black and the Rest of the Pants in Navy omitting the color changes.

The set is so cute but I think it's missing a few fun extras.
 I'm going to work up some little Black Work boots, little cuffs and maybe a donut. haha!  What would you add? 


If you love this set. Don't miss out on this freebie pattern.
Thin Blue Line Beanie






15 comments:

Limitless said...

Hello,
I am working on this pattern now, but I keep messing up on row 10 of the newborn hat. It asks you to chain two, hdc into the next 2 stitches, and to finish the hat by continuing to do 6 hdc and then dc3tog. I keep having left over stitches. The stitch count for the previous row is correct. Any suggestions?

Rcedington said...

I like the way you did your brim. But all your links go to wired money making places etc. can you help me find the directions you used?

missaly0217 said...

Trying to find the original pattern that you used. The link above to busting stitches page isn’t working. Any tips?

Vedat said...

Balıkesir
Bursa
Mersin
Konya
Van

APRMP

Nazan4 said...

Denizli
Ankara
Antep
Bursa
Eskişehir
1ANBNM

Keramet4 said...

whatsapp görüntülü show
ücretli.show
N86JEV

PlasmaByteChaser101 said...

görüntülü.show
whatsapp ücretli show
EEZQİ

https://welcome-web.blogspot.com/2010/11/currency-converter.html said...

ankara parça eşya taşıma
takipçi satın al
antalya rent a car
antalya rent a car
ankara parça eşya taşıma
İJM

SolarSerpentess1Q2345 said...

edirne evden eve nakliyat
adana evden eve nakliyat
rize evden eve nakliyat
niğde evden eve nakliyat
gümüşhane evden eve nakliyat
34YR

CosmicBardess12AT said...

denizli evden eve nakliyat
kars evden eve nakliyat
çorum evden eve nakliyat
kars evden eve nakliyat
malatya evden eve nakliyat
2K1H2N

8C43DJenniferBE75D said...

44EBC
Ordu Parça Eşya Taşıma
Amasya Evden Eve Nakliyat
Siirt Lojistik
Niğde Evden Eve Nakliyat
Nevşehir Evden Eve Nakliyat

2212CMeadow1BDB1 said...

CC390
binance kod

9C65ARonald33EA3 said...

0BB19
Sakarya Parasız Sohbet Siteleri
muhabbet sohbet
çorum görüntülü sohbet
manisa görüntülü sohbet odaları
bedava görüntülü sohbet
en iyi ücretsiz görüntülü sohbet siteleri
Bolu Yabancı Görüntülü Sohbet
burdur bedava sohbet siteleri
Afyon Parasız Sohbet Siteleri

97988JasonF2220 said...

47161
Ordu Rastgele Görüntülü Sohbet Uygulamaları
mobil sohbet bedava
bitlis random görüntülü sohbet
bitlis mobil sohbet bedava
afyon mobil sesli sohbet
görüntülü sohbet yabancı
yozgat canlı sohbet ücretsiz
aydın telefonda kızlarla sohbet
Ağrı Telefonda Görüntülü Sohbet

9F442Jason10C80 said...

A08F4
Yeni Çıkacak Coin Nasıl Alınır
Nonolive Takipçi Satın Al
Twitter Takipçi Satın Al
Binance Kaldıraçlı İşlem Nasıl Yapılır
Binance Borsası Güvenilir mi
Shibanomi Coin Hangi Borsada
Btcturk Borsası Güvenilir mi
Bitcoin Çıkarma
Shinja Coin Hangi Borsada

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.