Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Sale

Well tomorrow I'm turning another year older, but thats okay! Some may dread their 30's but I'm enjoying them. I'll be 33 years young and life is great! My birthday is your gain! 
Time to stock up on those patterns for 
Fall, Halloween and Christmas! 


75% off all my patterns in my Raverly Shop only! 

Just add the patterns you want to your cart and use the code below at checkout! 

This makes most pattern $1.50 or less. Which also means you can get 6-7 patterns for around $10.00
It's a super great deal! 

Sale runs from Aug 13th - Aug 16th - Ending Sunday Midnight Central! 

Can't spend money on patterns?!?
 I understand be sure to check out my free patterns too!  

Enjoy the sale and share with your friends!! 

Be sure to check out some of these fun free b-day pattern round ups too! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.