Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Featured Blogger of Tuesday PIN-inspiration Link Party Week 43


Welcome to the†Tuesday PIN-spiration link party! Make sure to stop by and pin the projects that you love the most and check out our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board to see what Rhondda and I are pinning!
Meet Your Hosts:

Rhondda from Oombawka Design
Follow Rhondda: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+

Our picks of the week:

(top) 7 Lemon Dessert Recipes- The Craft Blog Stalker (bottom)†Easter Egg Placemat Tutorial- Leaves & Stitches
 

(top) Zuppa Toscana-†USS Crafty (bottom)†Fabric Butterflies- Ana Love Craft
 

Featured Blogger:

This week our featured blogger is†Elisabeth†from Calleighís Clips and Crochet Creations!

"Here is a mouth full for ya! ReadyÖ.Welcome to Calleighís Clips and Crochet Creations! Home of the Cuddle Critter Capes and more! LOL Love all those C words! Honestly Iím not just about newborn props I love to design all kinds of creation but mostly small projects because I get bored with blankets or somethings that canít be made in a day or two. I love chunky yarn and a big hook too! OH and My name is Elisabeth! I named my business after my Daughter Calleigh. I actually started out making Clips and then Crochet came along and I have not put my hook down since! Iím truly a crochet addict! "
Here are two great posts from Elisabeth's blog:

You can find and follow Elisabeth†on these social media platforms:
Website | Blog |†Facebook

Check out all of the projects that have been featured here plus some of the party favorites on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board:



Grab a Button:

Tuesday Pin-spiration Link Party
Tuesday Pin-spiration Link Party
†Thanks for partying with us! See you next week!
By linking up to Tuesday Pin-spiration, you are allowing the use of your pictures if you are featured here. Please note that your pictures will NOT be used for personal use. A proper backlink to your site will always be provided!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.