Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Updated Turtle Critter Cape Pattern

I have to say when my photographer asked me to make a turtle it took me a long time to design it and I never thought it would be my best seller as a pattern and product. I've made over 125 of these this year (thats 750 pentagons :p) and sold over 1000 patterns for this.

 I've got great news. I'm getting ready to release an updated turtle pattern.  I hope this new pattern will help me get less questions :) Not quite ready yet but I know I'll have a lot of emails to reply to.



Here are a list of revisions

1. This new pattern has been tweaked a little so you'll notice some variances in the original pattern, after making over 100 of these this year I think I have a better layout for the pattern. ;)
2. Includes how to make a bitty bow for the girl turtle
3. included 0-3 and 3-6 months sizes
4. More pictures
5. Better explanations of joining the motifs with out having so many loose ends.
6 More adorable little tail
7. Guage and size measurements
8. Exact yarn choices as show in pictures


You may only get this revision through Dec 31st of this year.  Please note this wasn't a free pattern. In order to get your updated pattern here is what you need to do.

You need to email my your receipt or receipt number and where you bought it.
If you bought a pattern package that included it I'll just need to double check that was one of your choices.

I have two shops - Etsy and Artfire
I also have Ravelry - You that bought here make it easy as all I need to do is update the pdf file and you just have to log in and download it. I will send a revelry email when it's ready so you don't have to do anything :)

I'm getting ready to make some changes as we go into the new year with pricing, patterns and items so the sooner you claim this the better.

Please note I have sold over 1000 of this pattern it's crazy! so please give me some time to verify and send back the new pattern.

If you don't receive your update please always check your junk/spam mail folder!



thank you!

Elisabeth



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.