Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Shout out - Erin Tagle Designs

I recently participated in The handmade gift exchange host by Craftaholics Anonymous. If you don't follow her blog you should it's fantastic:




I got to exchange gifts with a great designer. Her name is Erin Tagle of Erin Tagle Designs. 



She makes adorable clothing for little diva's and dudes. From Dresses , shoes, headbands and onsies. You can check out a few of her designs in her Etsy shop.



Here are a few things I received from her in the gift exchange!


I received this adorable apron. I love the colors, prints, and trim. It is very well crafted.



This was my favorite item. It's a silk flower ribbon belt. I've worn it a ton already and gotten tons of compliments. It has  long satin ribbon ties so it can fit anyone and if you need shorter ties just trim it down. It is very well put together. the flowers are sewn to felt backing which gives  is some support and not floppy. 

She also included these crayon mold for the kiddos. I stuffed them in there stockings  for Christmas :)


Thanks Erin for such adorable items! I hope you'll check her out too!

Blog
Etsy
Facebook


4 comments:

Libby said...

These are great gifts!

Unknown said...

Awe! I'm super glad you like them! I'm posting about your {my?} lovely gifts this week! {I just haven't had good pics. So, if it's ok, I may steal one of yours.} Happy New Year!

Cheers!
Erin

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Your Welcome Erin! Feel free to steal pics :)

Elisabeth

Unknown said...

Ok, just did it! I wanted to get it done before we leave {today} for Dallas. Here ya go!

http://www.erintagledesign.com/2010/12/crafty-christmas-swap.html

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.