Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Crochet Mermaid Blanket in New Larger Sizes

HI! yay! yay! yay! Can you tell I'm so excited! I've been working on the crochet pattern update on the Mermaid Cuddle Blanket for months and it's finally done! If you know me I don't like big projects so this took way longer than it should have! Thank you for your patience! It's ready!!!

Mermaid Princess Blanket


If you want to know the story behind the blanket watch my V-Log on my new Youtube Channel. It will also explain a few changes and give you a better idea of what I was thinking when I designed the larger sizes and how they will work for the new wide range of sizes from Kids, Youth, Pre-teen and Adults of all sizes!


This epic new pattern is written in two new sizes 5-10 years, and Pre-teen to Adult.
You can find the Crochet Pattern Instant download on sale in all my shops Sept 4- Sept 7th
Ending Midnight Central for 2.99 (reg $4.50)

Just pick your Favorite Shop! No coupon needed.

Raverly

Etsy

Craftsy


Mermaid Princess Blanket

Again! Thanks so much for your patience and I hope you Looooove this new pattern in larger sizes. 

Looking for the Original Mermaid Princess Cuddle Cape Blanket, with tiara and shells
Sizes Newborn to 4T 
You can find that in all my shops too. 

Also if keep in mind this doesn't just have to be a mermaid! Using other colors you could totally make this a goldfish or Koi blanket or use your sons favorite color for a Merman. My son is already asking for a fish....but I really don't want to make another one right now haha! 


Enjoy! and Thanks so much for supporting 
Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations 
Designs by Elisabeth Spivey




1 comments:

Janet Gandara said...

Looked you up because of your mom, Sara Sach. Love her designs, so thought that I would pop in to see what things you do. I also seen Caliegh on there. My sister also lives in Oklahoma. Ada,Oklahoma. Anyway just wanted to say hi.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.