Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Whatever Wednesday - Lace Up With Liz Update

 This is more of a personal post but I like to share my health and fitness journey from time to time!
 If you want to read the full story of the past year you can visit this previous blog post

In September I reached a huge Goal of losing 62 pounds! I still have 10 to hit my personal goal and this past month I've kind of been at a stand still. I was training for a 1/2 marathon and I think after a 8 mile training run I got a stress fracture in my foot! Not much I could do but to stop and rest for a few weeks!

 I ran almost 80 miles in September and well I've only done 1.8 miles in October. Yikes! I feel so off! I'm not going to run the Route 66 1/2 in November because I just don't have a funds right now so I think I will go back and do my 10K training again just incase I need to build my base up more. I will run the OKC Memorial 1/2 marathon in April! I'm so excited about it and I think that race will mean so much more to me for so many reasons! 

I've been up and down a couple pounds the past 30 days but I'm kind surprised I haven't gained more! It's like when I hurt my foot I let it all go, eating good and other exercise included! I need a kick in the booty and to get myself back in gear. The kids are on Fall break so I'm going to enjoy some extra time with them and then I'm getting back to it next Tuesday! 

Anyhoo, Got a much needed hair cut and color yesterday so I thought it would be good to get some current before/after pics! What a difference a day makes. 


3 comments:

Posh Pooch Designs said...

You look amazing and have worked amazingly hard! So proud of you!

Asa-Marie said...

Wow ypu have worked so hard and look amazing for it. Ypu look like you feel good too Nd you have definitely inspired me. Thank you!

Julie said...

You look great!!!!!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.