Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

New Craft Loft

Well we've been in our new house a week and I love it! Even though the move was unexpected and a lot of work in a short time I think it will be a fabulous change for us.  
This house is more than twice the size of our last rent house which means room for all our junk LOL! 

I want to share with you my new favorite place! My very own crafty space! 
I'm beyond excited about it!! 

I didn't have a craft space before. My living room was my office and it was very crowded and cluttered! 

Take a walk with me up the stairs to my new loft ;) 


This space is huge! I think I need more yarn now! 


It has lots of light with three windows. I'm thinking we need some crochet decor up here. 
I can't wait to decorate! 


I can even have my sewing table out. Maybe I'll start something new! 


It's so nice to have a room dedicated to my hobby and business! 
I'm pretty organized but this will help so much. 
Now to find some inspiration for decor? 

Any Ideas? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ikea Expedit book.shelves (I see two already) are the best way to go...

Elisabeth Spivey said...

I love Ikea! I just really liked the shelves. I don't know if it's the best way but it's the way I went.

chris said...

What a beautiful big room

Snowball94 said...

Nice room, wish I had one like that!!! Enjoy it!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.