Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Pomp Poodle Crochet Along

I've never done a crochet along and I've always wanted to. I've also never done amigurumi. If you don't know amigurumi is a crochet or knit stuffed doll or toy. You can find the the pattern and schedule here at the  Fave Crafts Crochet Along


This project is for a Pomp Poodle featuring Red hearts new Pomp-a-doodle yarn. I'm not usually fond of Red heart yarn the the Pomp a doodle is soft and will be fun to use. If I like using it I might apply it to some fall or winter hats. 

It will be a six week project but week one was just gathering supplies. I still need to get the pomp-a-doodle which I can only find at Michaels which I don't frequent as often as Hobby Lobby! 

I'm not using the exact yarn it calls for but only because I was involved in a garage sale and came across 3 tubs full of yarn that I got for free and I want to use it for my personal projects and test patterns. I also got free crochet and knitting needles, tons of thread, buttons and more! I can't wait to go through it all! Can't beat free! That is a crafters dream!

Week 2 - The Head



Week 3- The body

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats cute maybe I should join --my kids love well everything lol bet they would fight over it too lol

The Oxford Family said...

Can't wait to see how this turns out!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.