Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

New Photography props and more


This past week I've been crocheting like crazy! I have got to get items for two boutiques and a small in home craft show I'll be a part of. Since I started my business after Christmas last year I think I'm in for a crazy couple of months and I'm so excited about it! I've always got something new in mind so I thought I'd get it out of my system this past week since I probably won't have a chance too. Here are new items that you will find in my Artfire shop very shortly!
Cupcake Earflap hat



Cluster Beanie in blue and grey

Cluster beanie in Red and white Sparkle

Hooded Cocoon

Textured newborn hat and matching diaper cover

What I'm determined to finish this week is a minimum of 10 extra owl hats and that's on top of everything else! So far it's looking bleak but with a little encouragement I think It'll happen! I've been trying to make one extras each time they're ordered but I can't keep up! I love it but I'm getting a little burt out on owl hats! They just take a longer to sew on all the extras, but by all mean I'd still love to make you one :)




what's on your hook?


3 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

I am currently procrastinating an owl hat for my cousin ;)

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Love the new creations..I am actually designing a Chihuahua hat and scarf for HUMANS!.. Hee Hee
That stack of owl eyes looks so cute.

Melissajanh said...

Soooo very cute!! I'm working on had designs as well! So cool to see someone else's beautiful work! : )

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.