Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thick and Thin Yarn




I've been hearing a lot about thick and thin yarn lately so I just had to try it. I was referred to Ilashdesigns on Etsy. She has so many lovely choices to choose from. I couldn't buy just one so I bought up a few.


This is Pumpkin patch- I loved the fall colors

This one is Called Frosty Feet and is great for winter tones 
This is called Goofin' Off- I just loved the bright colors


I plan to make some newborn hats with these! The textures and colors will make perfect photography props too! I'm sure I'll have new items to share very soon.

3 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

Love it! Hope you have fun with it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your pics! I would love to see your hats! Happy creating! :) Ny.

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Ilashdesings - your very welcome! I've been so busy I've not had time to try it yet but I will share pics when I do!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.