Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Divine Beanie



I'm totally in love with a new free beanie pattern I came across several months back. I finally took the time to make it and I'm glad I did. It's called the Divine Beanie and you can find it for free here along with a few other unique hats, and amigurumi crochet patterns.

I choose to make this beanie in a grey tone of Charcoal. Shades of grey are very in style for our winter months ahead. I'm not usually fond of grey myself because I think is washes my snow white skin out...LOL! I do however love this dark charcoal grey. If you have lighter skin just stay away from lighter shades.



I really liked how easy this was to make despite how intricate it looks. I love the texture and the swirl effect. It's also a little thicker than a regular beanie so it should keep you nice and toasty in the fall.




I look forward to making more of these in other colors and size. If you decided to make some too let me know I'd love to see a picture.

If you don't crochet and love this hat as much as I do.  You can purchase it in my artfire shop in a several sizes. Feel free to ask for other colors too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this beanie pattern (divine beanie). I'm having trouble finding the pattern though. Can you please email me the pattern? shizzle1_3@yahoo.com

Chamai said...

I would also love to have the pattern if at all possible. mbrooks20852@yahoo.com

Elisabeth Spivey said...

The Link is in the post above but here it is again

http://www.rheatheylia.com/index.php?page=patterns&id=10mi

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.