Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Come and see....



I've been pondering the idea of having someone make a logo or design for me for some time. I just had no clue what I wanted. An acquaintance of mine asked if I'd looked on Etsy. I don't know why I didn't think of it. I didn't have to search far when I found Dreamlike Magic's Shop. She makes the cutest pre-made designs. It was hard for me to choose even from a small be darling collection of designs.

I didn't want it to look to girly since I do sell items for boys as well as women and men. I loved the idea of the owls. I finally decided on this design with the three owls because to me it represents a momma and two babies just like me.


This is a sample of my business card

With the set I choose I got:
01 ♥ Banner
02 ♥ Sale Banner
03 ♥ Vacation Banner
04 ♥ New Items Banner
05 ♥ Blank Avatar
06 ♥ Sale Avatar
07 ♥ Vacation Avatar
08 ♥ New Items Avatar
09 ♥ Avatar with Shop Name or Intials
10 ♥ Reserved Listing Placeholder
11 ♥ Thank You Placeholder
12 ♥ Custom Listing Placeholder
13 ♥ Business Card Design
14 ♥ PDF File of Printable Business Cards
15 ♥ 2x2" Round Sticker Design

She'll also give to the option to purchase made to made designs for the following:

♥ Hang Tag
♥ Sticker
♥ Stationary
♥ Letterhead
♥ Return Address Label
♥ Product/Bow Card
♥ Bag Topper
♥ Blog Banner
♥ Website Banner
♥ Web Ad
♥ Blog Button

I plan to get a real Blog banner and blog button and maybe a few other m2m items when I make a few more sales. So If your in need of an etsy banner or a great new design for your shop check her out. You'll love it I know. 

I'm very excited about this new look and I hope you love it too! 


1 comments:

Mandy England said...

It's really cute! Love it :]

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.