Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Deals and Discounts!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Do you n eed a weekend project or are you looking for some great deals!?! Well I have some great things for you!

Last night I just release my 6th Cuddle Critter Cape pattern :

Goldie Giraffe 

Isn't she adorable! You can get a instant download via my crochet pattern page or my Artfire or Etsy store! 

Since I have several patterns now I had many of you ask if I would offer bundles and I'd already been thinking about it. Here they are! 





You can get these deals via Artfire or Etsy! 

I'm working on more patterns too! If you have an idea you'd like me to make a pattern for something specific just ask I'm totally up for the challenge. 

I've only had these patterns up for a week and I can't even believe what a success they have been . I have had so many compliments and kinds words in lovely emails. Thanks for your support! Your a blessing to me! 

OH and I almost forgot! 

I have a huge Ready to Ship album on Facebook {free shipping on these items} 
Lots of Newborn hats, photography props, other hats in various sizes, dresses and clips! 
Please come check it out and help me reduce my inventory. 

I have a lot of RTS because a boutique I was in closed so the stock I had there is now sitting in several baskets that I need for yarn {LOL}. So help me out here! Great deals! 

Have a great weekend everyone! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A turtle cape would be adorable but not sure how you would do the hat part?? :)

CrochetBlogger said...

Cool offer to get rid of some of your extra stock!

Elisabeth Spivey said...

I have a turtle in my idea stash! Still trying to come up with a fun design. I think the cape is harder than that hat. :)

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.