Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thunder up!

Being from OKC you have to be certain I'm a Thunder Basketball fan! I think basketball is one of the few sports I can enjoy watching {besides volleyball but that's because I love it}! Today is there playoff game #7 and we're hoping for a big win. With that in mind I'm here to show some team spirit!


The kiddos all ready to cheer on their team (oh wait the game is on at nap time) 




I made this light weight cotton newsboy cap in Thunder blue and orange! Isn't it cute and summery! I love the bright colors together. 


My hubby of Public Safety Survival Bracelets made a new paracord bracelet to show his support today! You can find it on his facebook and let him know if you want one too! He has several to make today anyway ;)

I saw this video this week and I thought it was funny! Kristen Chenoweth always cracks me up. 
 A little PR for the thunder. 


We got pizza and are excited the game is going to be televised and we'll be cheering them on! What do you do to show team spirit? 

1 comments:

Posh Pooch Designs said...

PULL MY FINGER LOL
Love The video.
Oh, Thundar!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.