Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Petitie Purses- Granny Stitch Style

I found the cutest little purse pattern. It whips up in a short amount of time and could be made with scrap yarn. The original design is called the Granny Boutique Purse and you can find the "free" pattern here on Tangled Happy's Blog. {She has several other super cute easy patterns too!}  



The colors of this one are inspired by my logo colors! 
I made this with cotton yarn by Sugar N' Cream




This one is Red Sparkle acrylic. I never get red to photograph well but it's a super cute purse in person. 
Calleigh's loves these and has already been carrying them around and putting her favorite thing inside.

These would make a perfect gift for any girl! 


2 comments:

Libby said...

These are very cute purses! Love the first one. :-)

Claw said...

I really do love the first one. The colors with this pattern look really adorable. ^^

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.