Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Whimsical Forest Owls

I've been slowly making Calliegh's bedroom girly. We're still in a rent house so I'm not going to paint or  do anything drastic but it's all in the little things. Calleigh shared a room with her brother when she was a baby in the old house and I just passed the same neutral baby bedding so I wanted something new and fun just for her.

I had intentions of making some things for her room but I ran across this adorable forest owl theme at Target and just had to get it. I bought the bed set for Calleigh's toddler bed but she'd nor I are quite ready for that transition so it's on her crib till I get her a bed. I'm really wanting to get a white daybed of some sort. I've not completely decided yet.


Isn't it adorable! Of course I needed to get the big owl pillow too! 

We got a few decor items at hobby lobby. I came across this cute wooden tree with pegs and a pink owl hanger that matched perfect. It's for her little purses and head bands.



For her birthday her Grandma picked up the valances to match the bedding. I was so excited! Just need to get some curtains panels to match. I might make those ;)! ( there is also an adorable lamp and wall decor but I'm hoping they will go on sale soon.) 

My new favorite is wall sticker art. It's great to add some fun to the wall without damaging it!

I added her name!


a "c" initial for her door.




I got the set of stickers from Target as well! 




2 comments:

Kristine Mullen said...

Very cute ideas. I've been thinking about redoing my girls room, but we're considering moving...so I wait.

One of my girls was in a crib until she was 3. She never tried to climb out, so it worked for us.

Carolyn said...

I love owls. I am finally getting around to decorating my daughter's room. Eight months after her birth!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.