Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Party hat time!



I recently found this adorable {free} crochet pattern for party hats over at Easy Makes me Happy!
 {I love her blog it's always so bright and colorful with lots of fun ideas! }


I decided to embellish on a few - I added brightly color spots and fun spirals at the top! 


This one is for Calleigh's Party Saturday it's pink sparkle with brown. I added a fun ruffle and spirals at the top. I had originally tried a pom pom but those don't work so well in cotton {just FYI} 


I was going to use this for a photo shoot but it was too windy! So It's my John Deere themed party hat. 

Aren't they just cute! The possibilities are endless! 

Thanks for the adorable pattern Tara! 


10 comments:

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Love them, espcially the polka dot hat.

Tara from EasyMakesMeHappy said...

Those looks awesome, I love the crocheted polka dots!! So creative!

Brandie said...

Those are so cute! Great Idea!

CrochetBlogger said...

Too fun! Love it!

Linda P said...

I love them! Another just have to make item!
http://linda-price.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi. I have the pattern now thanks to you linking it here :) Would it be possible for you to tell how you made the little spirals at the top of the white polka dot one along with the dots... or either point in the direction of some help. That one is really cute and would love to make one in my daughter's party colors this year. Thanks.

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Spirals are very easy :) I don't remember exactly, but simply try to ch 10 or so and you can do 3 sc or hdc in each chain across. It will curl naturally !

Unknown said...

I don't see the pattern for the bday hats?

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Try this link. http://mamachee.com/2011/05/06/crochet-party-hat-crochet-pattern/

Alperen said...

whatsapp görüntülü show
ücretli.show
MK4

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.