Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

End of the Season Sale

Can you believe 2014 is almost over? Time flies by when your having fun! This year was full of lots of big changes for me and my business and looking back I wouldn't change a thing. I'm excited for the new year. New designs, new directions, and more blogging! 

Before the year ends I think It's time for one more big sale for 2014! 


All Patterns in Ravelry are 75% off! 
That's $1.50 or less each! 

Just use the code:
HAPPYNEWYEAR

When does this sale end? 
Well that is up to you! 

Can be honest I'm still working on some major medical bills we got this summer.  I realllllllly need to pay them off. Lets just say if 1/2 of my Facebook fans bought one pattern it would lift a huge burden off my family.  So these patterns will be on sale until I reach a goal. It may be a couple days or it could take up through the rest of the year. So for now The sale will stay live through the end of the 2014 unless I reach my personal goal of sales! 

PS. Don't forget I have 11 Pattern retiring at the end of the year. They will be filed away. Some will get major changes and others will be gone for good. They will not disappear from your Raverly Libraries. Don't worry! They will be in raverly forever just not purchasable again to new buyers. 
You can find those listed here

Thank you so much for being a part of Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations in 2014!! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please continue with the sale as missed it and just found you. I would really love to get some patterns on sale. Thank you.

Unknown said...

I couldn't get the code to work. Is the sale over?

Elisabeth Spivey said...

The sale has ended but there will be another next month for our 5 year anniversary!!

Elisabeth Spivey said...

I meet my goal for the sale so I closed it up yesterday midnight central and I got a ton of "I missed it" msgs. If you would still like to participate in the sale I've re-opened till the end of the year!! (2014) enjoy! http://calleighsclips.blogspot.com/2014/12/end-of-season-sale.html

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.