Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

New Crochet Pattern - King of the Jungle


New Crochet Cape Set! 

Can you believe that I've not done a new cape set this year! That's just wrong because that is what I'm known for. If you think I'm out of ideas you are wrong! I have a notebook full of more fun ideas! 

This sweet new set is called the King of the Jungle - Lion Cuddle Critter Cape Set

"Don't you have a Lion Set?" - Well yes I did! It is now re-tired. Unfortunately the perfect yarn I used for the Loopy Lion it is now re-tired completely. I tried a few other types similar but none just worked for me. So that pattern is not longer available. 

Meet the New Lion Set! 


This New Lion Set is in 0-3 mo. and 3-6 mo. sizes. 
Featuring a fun mini crown and simple collar for the mane. 
As usual the set works up so super fast like most my other cape sets. 
I love the simplicity of the baby prop as to not take away to much from the darling 
babies that will wear it for those sweet baby pics! 

So you want a steal of a deal???? 

Maybe you already have the previous lion pattern and just want the new details.
 He has new improved ears, crown, tail and mane and the new 3-6 sizing.

Maybe you want a chance to try one of my critter cape patterns and you never have? 

To kickstart part of my 15K Facebook fans (almost there) 

I'm offering this pattern for...... $1.50 yep that's it! Reg $5.95

This offer is only good through this post! 

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS THE DISCOUNT


This deal will run Thurs. Sept 11 - Sat. Sept 13th
Ending Midnight Central

 I hope you enjoy this deal! I have so much more excitement to come next week because I know we'll hit our goal over the weekend! Just keep sharing with your crochet buddies because you won't want to miss the BEST SALE EVER!! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.