Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Happenings

Tis' a busy season.  As this year draws to a close I think back on how my little business adventure has grown and the different directions it's taken. I can't believe it's been almost a year since I started Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations. I can't be more please with the success I've had and thank the Lord for the talents he's given me and a wonderful mom that encourages me to do what I do. 

With this being the first holiday season I've endured I got a little nervous for last minute shoppers. I've squeezed in several large last minute projects and am thankful those will all be in the mail tomorrow just in time for Christmas. I'm so please many of you have chosen our items to give as gifts for the Holidays. I think Handmade is always a little more meaningful but keep in mind it does take longer to make so as you plan for next year. Order early because I'm positive I'll have a closer cut off date to prevent a little less stress on me :). 

I wanted to share a few new items I got to create: 

Set of bear hats for sisters , I made a teddy bear hat for there little brother too! I just love the fuzzy ears on the Koala and Panda hats! 




Lots of head wraps ! These are super popular this year. I'm so glad I wrote up a pattern myself for these and they are a best seller

Look at all the fun colors I got to make for a large order and I loved that the customer wanted other appliques

I used flowers, hearts, & stars, but would look great with as snowflake or dots too!  


This was a hat I made my Calleigh for her Christmas dress. She wore it to church today and got lots of compliments! I love showing off my creations on my baby girl! She just to cute but I'm partial ;)

Wreath Hat



Merry Christmas! 

Thanks for Making this year such a big success and I look forward to the next! 

2 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

Congrats on your first year! You are doing great!

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Thanks so much Scotti! Couldn't have done it without many of your fabulous patterns :)

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.