Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Addison Headband

UPDATED BLOG POST 
THIS IS NOW A FREE PATTERN
Click Below

~     ~     ~



I thrilled to announce I finally wrote down a new pattern. I released it on Christmas Eve and have already sold a few. I've called it the Addison headband after Calleigh's cousin Addy. It's great for a beginner with basic crochet skills. I love the lacy look of it. They look great in any color  and go great with any detachable bows, clips and crochet flowers. This pattern does included a basic Crochet flower.

This pattern can be made in anysize from Newborn to Womens. I've included approximate measurements for each size in the instructions.

I hope you love it as much as I do. You do have permission to sell items make from this pattern but not the pattern itself. If you do sell items I just ask that you link back to me :)


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.