Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

End of Year Credits


I've been doing a little blog revamping and I've add a few new tabs to include our shop policies, FAQ's and  most importantly Credits to whom credit is much deserved!  Here are some fabulous people that help my creativity and my business flourish. It's been so fun getting to know some of you more personally through Social networking. I wish you all much continued success in the year to come! Thanks for having a part in Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations!


Thank you for those of you I've recieved patterns, pictures and Ideas from! I wanted to give you each special credit here!

Crochet Patterns:


Photographers:

Sara Mills Photography


Graphic Designers:

Dream Like Magic - for my adorable owl themed banners, business cards and more! 


Not to forget my best friend and my encourager my MOM! She taught me to crochet and we encourage each other in our business ventures! I LOVE YOU!


Best Wishes and Happy New Year to you all!


2 comments:

Libby said...

Glad to have met you in 2010 and I've enjoyed seeing all your handiworks. I wish you a very happy and prosperous 2011!

Kristine Mullen said...

It's been a super great year. Congrats on your success this year. I look forward to friendship and creativity in the coming year. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.