Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Celebrating 5 years of Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations

It's been busy month. I'm working on several new designs but I haven't nailed one down yet. I keep getting sidetracked. Does that ever happen to you? 

Time to focus! I have one almost ready for you. Fingers crossed on Monday! 

In the mean time I have lots fun designs for the upcoming Holidays that you may have never noticed, especially if you are new to my designs! 

This month marks 5 years for Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations! 

So of course we have to have another sale!! 



So stock up now on Patterns from Valentines to Easter!
All patterns in my Raverly Shop are 75% off
Jan 16th - Jan 18th (ending Midnight Central) 

Just use the code :

This makes pattern about $1.50 or less....That's a Steal my friend! 



Just to be very transparent. I hope you've enjoyed the big discount sales we've had! 
They've helped me and my family out so very much! 
Honestly these stinking doctor bills from last summer are making things tight so just know every purchase you make helps lower these financial burdens! I was able to cut a big chunk down over the Holidays so hoping here in the next few months we can knock them out completely! 
Thank you for making Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations possible. 

If you can't purchase I totally understand! Be sure to check out our free patterns
When you look around the blog it's helping financially too and not costing you a thing! 

THANK YOU!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.