Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Teacher Gifts - Fingerless Gloves

I always have a hard time coming up with gifts in general. It's hard when you don't know the person  really well. I need to do a better job at not waiting to the last minute on making Teacher Gifts! Things were tight but I really felt like making something special for my Kids teachers. They are really great this year and I'm super thankful for that. 

 I just happened to get an order for my Key Tab Fingerless Gloves and I though that would make a great gift and whips up quick.  



So I went with fingerless gloves and a bottle of Nail polish. 
I have a Subscription to Julep for over a year now.  I love their Nail Polish and some of their beauty products too. I swear by their facial oil. My skin has never been clearer sounds strange but don't knock it till you try it. Okay back on track. I buy mystery boxes some times and I have lots of doubles. I give them out as gifts all the time.  I picked a polish I though that cordinated with the Gloves and that I thought they would like. 

If you'd like to make these fingerless gloves here is the link to the free pattern 

Be sure to check out the rest of the Key Tab Set too because It's my favorite Slouchy Hat ever! 

And if you don't crochet and would love me to make you some. Here is a link to purchase In Etsy
The can be made in 15 different colors! 


What kinds of teacher gifts did you make this year? 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

designs by clients are not always the easiest to understand. Fortunately there are solutions to help you create designs that manufacturers can read, so you get the socks that you want. Yhao site

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.