Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Star Wars : Princess Leia Wig Hat

I don't know about you but I've always been a Star Wars Fan and my four year old son is totally obsessed with them right now. So I was pretty excited when a friend of mine asked if I could make a Princess Leia hat. 

I wish I could take all the credit for the design but I found a super easy tutorial (free here -with some adorable pics) for the Buns on the side of the hat. I designed the hat base myself :) This could make a fun series in a line of critter cape so maybe I'll write up some patterns eventually but I'm trying not to do copywriter characters but I know you love them and I know your going to ask because. I know it would be a popular set! So for now it's in my idea book! 

Princess Leia - Modeled by my sons favorite monkey..LOL ;)

1 comments:

Jenny Rodriguez said...

I LOVE THAT YOU DID THIS! Sorry for the all caps, but I love when someone tries a project. Was it not the simplest in the world?! Great hat!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.