Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

New this week - Flower ribbon bows

It's been a while since I've had a chance to make bows. I cleaned up my ribbon stash and got excited to create some great new items. Plus I've seen some cute new ribbon I want to get so I need to make room :)

Here are a few things I made this week. Many are One of a Kind!


Here are a few finished products:


Here are a few more in the works! 


This is a new style I might implement. What do you think? 


Of course these are my all time favorite! Daisy flower bows 




There aren't listing in the shop just yet since i mostly sell these via facebook so if you're interesting in anything have a look at all the ones I've creative in the past year look here and just use the contact tab to place an order! 

1 comments:

Kristine Mullen said...

I love the last picture. They'll go perfect on an Easter hat I'm working on. :)

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.