Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A New Look!

If you haven't already noticed my blog got a little makeover. I loved the logo set I got for my Etsy/Artfire shop and business cards that I decided to go full circle with it and implement the look to my blog. It was all designed by Alicia of Dream Like Magic's Etsy shop. If you're looking for an adorable logo, banner, cards, and more for your business you should check her out!

She was very helpful with my blog since I thought I knew what I was doing and messed it up a little last night. She set it up just the way I needed it! You may notice a few more changes along the way but I'm very satisfied with our new look!

What to do you think?

We have a new blog button too! So grab one up from the wall and post it on your blog or site if you'd like! We would just love it!


Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations

2 comments:

Libby said...

Your blog is fantastic! I love the new look.

Rocky said...

That is a great design. I am considering the whole Etsy thing, but I still neet to decide how serious I am about this. Your facebook posts always inspire me to do it (the sock doll thing, I mean). If you haven't seen my site, it is http://rockysox.blogspot.com. I could sure use some advice! Thanks.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.