Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OKC State Fair 2010

I love the fair it has so many great memories for me. It's even more fun now that I have kiddos to take with me. I love seeing their reactions to the animals and fair food. This morning started early with my piano lessons at the college and the minute I went to pick up Ayden from daycare he said "momma - FAIR!" and he said it al the way home which thankfully is only a few blocks away :)

We had a blast looking at the cows, chickens, goats, bunnies and pigs.








We decided to go wild and try something new for us fried oreos! I thought they were gross. I think I'll stick to corn dogs and funnel cake.


Calleigh liked them but I think it made her tummy sick. 


this was Ayden's reactions to the oreo at first! it was hilarious but he like it after all.



We wore them out good! 
What a fun day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.