Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Goblin Crochet Creation

I was recently asked to do a very different custom order. It was a crochet goblin hat for a cute little boy to wear for Halloween. I get nervous working outside my patterns but I was pretty proud that I came up with this after a few trial and errors :) She supplied a few pictures and it was up to me to do the rest. I wasn't really sure how I was going to get the ears to stand up but after shaping and tacking it down in just right places I got it.


Here is the little cutie in the hat! I just love it! Thank you to Maria for supplying us with a photo!

Please don't steal, download, copy this photo in any way shape or form.This was used with permission from Gossamer Memories Photography


Maria makes custom photo & decorative paper jewelry and takes fabulous photos as you can see! Check out her Facebook Page - Gossamer Scapes or her Etsy Shop and tell her I send you. She was a pleasure to do business and hope to return the favor soon!


1 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

That hat turned out really great!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.