Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My New Niece and Crochet Gifts

Yesterday I got a new niece! I'm so excited for a new baby in the family! I can't wait to meet her! With all the sickness we are giving her some space though! We don't want this fresh bundle getting sick! So hopefully I'll get to love on her later this week! 

Of course she got some crochet goodness from me! I made these around christmas time. 


I made up the hat! Just a simple beanie with a little ribbon ridge and 
added accent bow from the boot pattern. 


The darling boots were a special request from momma! I already had the pattern and have made them a few times! So I was excited to make them again! 

These are the Mia Slouch Boots
Pattern by Two Girls Patterns

They have tons of adorable, very well written patterns so be sure to check them out! 


Her momma sent me this picture this morning! 
She is wearing the darling hat I made for this special day! 


Congrats to Jason and Rachel on your darling new baby girl!! 

1 comments:

Posh Pooch Designs said...

She is precious in your hat. :)

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.