Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Latest Crochet Creations

I've had the chance to sit down and work up a few fun projects! 

This 1st picture is a basic slouchy in hot pink. With Oct being Breast Cancer Awareness by hubby likes to play it up big and wear lots of pink. LOL! He works outside so He asked me to make a slouchy hat to keep warm, to go with his hot pink high tops! Seriously. He cracks me up, but he says "Real men can wear pink too" I don't mind. Breast Cancer Awareness is important and unfortunately is was one of the factors in my Granny's passing.earlier this year. I've been thinking about her a lot lately. She is truly missed, but I've been wearing a lot of pink in honor of her memory this month! 

I tried to get a pick of the hubby wearing it but he's been pretty busy. So if I get one I'll be sure to add it to the post! :)

Here I am modeling it for you! It's just a simple cozy slouchy! 


It's a Freebie pattern on my blog and was one of the top 100 designs on Allfreecrochet last year.
It is the Universal Slouchy or as I called it the Sunset Slouchy - All Free Crochet likes to change up names sometimes on the site :) You can get the pattern here.

My 2nd project is another one of these lovely Stairs Shawl by A La Sascha! 
This time I used Bernat Mosaic yarn. 
You can find out more about this project on Ravelry.
I love these dark jewel tones. 
I wrapped my Calleigh up in it! She thought it was quite cozy. 
I'm going to have to work one up in her size! 




I'm working up another hat to go with this shawl using the same yarn with my newest 
Free Slouchy pattern: The Key Tab Slouch
I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous! Just need to find time to finish it! 
I can't wait to see how the colors work up! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.