Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Under the Sea Design Contest

We haven't done any contest in a while so with the new release of the Mermaid 
pattern is larger sizes I thought it would be fun. I don't want to limit you to just the Mermaid patterns so read the rules below and lets have some fun!! 

Contest Under the Sea Theme


You can use any of the following patterns from my shop! Anything water related like the 
Mermaid, Turtle, Lobster, Crab, Alligator/Crocodile, Penguin, Frog and If you think of others I missed or have a creative spin on others that are photographed water related than that's fine too, just make sure the pattern is from my shop! You can combine it with other patterns and of course put your own spin on it! I doesn't have to look exactly like the pattern! That's the fun part! 

This is not a voting contest. Depending on the amount of entries will determine how many winners. I think I'm going to go shopping for fun prizes like, yarn, crochet tools and patterns! I'll be sure to let you know very soon! 

This Contest will start now and will run through The end of May! That will give you over a month to plan and make some thing special. Winners will be chosen the 1st week in June!

 Just make the item you choose, photograph a good clear picture, then submit! 

To submit an entry please email me your photo! 
Be sure to include your name and shop name if you have one.
and if you can try to put "Under the Sea Design Contest" in the subject line

I will make an album on facebook of your entires. I can't wait to see what you all come up with! 



If you have any questions please let me know !! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.