Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Mega Swag Bucks Day!

If you haven't checked out Swagbucks yet your missing out! I've been using this for over a year and I love it. 


Do you search the internet? Why not get a little money for your time. 

What are Swagbucks?
 "Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise."
My favorite prize is the Paypal gift cards. I get really money deposited straight to my account. I've earned $40 in paypal cards and a few other fun prizes. I've been saving my swagbucks for around Christmas time because they have special deals on gift cards. 


Friday is Mega Swag bucks Day and you have chances to earn extra bucks for your internet searches.

This isn't a scam or I wouldn't share it. If you'd like to learn more just click the link below ! Thanks!



Search & Win

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.