Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

End of the Year Design Contest

I've really enjoyed the Design Contests. I love seeing you take the base pattern and putting your own spin on it. Since I know it's a really busy time of year I'm going to give you till Dec 31st to work on this one, plus this project may take a little more time if you do larger sizes! 

The New Capelet pattern has been a new favorite in the shop so I though we' would focus on just using it. 



The rules are simple.

1. It has to be from this pattern. It can look just like my pattern or it can vary with your own creative ideas added. For instance, change the colors, edging, or add some ears from your favorite animal.  You can purchase this pattern in Ravelry

2. Email your Photo submission to me calleighclips @ att. net or you can post it to my facebook wall.
It doesn't have to be a professional image or even on a model. So don't feel like if you don't have professional image you wont win because it's mostly random draw. It's not a voting contest

4. I will make an album on facebook through out the months.

5. I will accept submissions from Nov 12th - Dec 31st. Winners will be chosen just after the new year. 

This will not be a voting contest to give everyone an equal chance. I will pick a few at random, I will pick my favorite and my kids love to pick a couple favorites too. The more that enter the more random draws I'll pick!

If you have questions at any time just contact me! or leave comments below!

I can't wait to see your entries!! Have fun and be creative!

2 comments:

niccupp said...

I think I'll be able to do this one. :) yay!!

Mobile app development company said...

Excellent Post. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about the Web application development company. Welcome to our Web Application Development Company, where digital possibilities come to life. Based at the forefront of technological innovation, our company is dedicated to crafting dynamic and customized web solutions that propel your business into the digital era.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.