Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Yellow and Green

This week I tried my hand at making my first tutu! It was so easy. I followed the steps on a blog I came across called Plumtickled. Her directions were great. I made mine with ribbon ties instead of elastic and I doubled up my colors using a different technic than she shared but I don't remember were I saw it.

Here is the end result:

back view

side view


One of my favorite pics of the day! 


Did you notice her cute little sun hat. I forgot I had it and it still fits her. If you like it you can get your very own in your favorite color here. They are great for spring and summer. I love to add interchangeable clips to match what she's wearing. 

I can't wait to get her birthday pics done in a month with RM Photography wearing this cute tutu and a special birthday shirt, a big bow I still need to make. 

Have a fabulous weekend!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.